Thursday, June 26, 2008

Go Fresno!! Go Cheri!!

I am so proud of Fresno State, my work, home, news everything is so involved and committed to celebrating the Dogs victory. I am not a student of the school but I am extremely excited for what this will do for the program. I hope they get a visitors locker room now that we won the championship!


On another note, I am very happy with my babysister so far. She is helping me with Rustins many bad habits and has two boys for my baby to play with everyday. Rustin is such a spoiled baby ( I know this is my own fault!) and i am gald to say he is becoming a little man. I hope Cheri (that's the siters name) can watch him for a while because he seems to be so happy with her most of the time.


Here is my cutie again , in his pirate baby pj's!

2 comments:

Maree said...

I'm glad that the new babysitting is working out for all of you. I just LOVE seeing that boy, but I'm looking forward to seeing YOU too!!

Robert Givens said...

Heidi - I am glad Damion, ups - Rustin, is enjoying the babysitter. Wait for the day he wants to stay with her when you come to get him. HaHaHa. It will happen eventually. Can't wait to see him Sunday.