Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is this my little man?

Look at these beautiful locks, so cute!






Now his is a big boy, he looks so different. He actually did okay with the hair cut, I was a proud Mama.









Another major step to becoming a "big boy", Rustin went pee and poop in the potty. I know only a mother would be excited about this, but it is a huge accomplishment. I saw the signs and took him to the potty, and he did his business. The hard part will be being consistent, so wish me luck! I know there is a long road ahead, but I think the earlier the better.








This last pic was right before bedtime, he looks so tired :(

5 comments:

Maree said...

He looks so cute! Pee AND poop? It's a real journal-entry day! We moms live for that stuff! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

aw i loved his curly locks! but now he looks like a big boy!

Robert Givens said...

In the words of the old 1960's song - "Where has all the hair gone?" - he is just so so so so cute. Love my little guy. Tell Rustin Grandpa loves his hair.

US... said...

AHH he is so handsome.

Laura Keith said...

oh my big boy goodness! what a cute haircut! I can't believe you did it!!! Good luck with the potty thing... I always have to fight my boys!