This is just too funny. Maybe he knows something you don't know. I can't stop laughing. Of course, I am a little partial to the name so it is fine with me. So we have a little identity crisis - it will pass. What a hoot. Got to love the little guy - love the hair too.
4 comments:
Well, we like the name Robbie too! Zebra was clear.
haha that's awesome, although i thought he may have said Romney!
This is just too funny. Maybe he knows something you don't know. I can't stop laughing. Of course, I am a little partial to the name so it is fine with me. So we have a little identity crisis - it will pass. What a hoot. Got to love the little guy - love the hair too.
I love it!!!! He's such a cutie! I've been thinking of you a lot this week. Call me some time.. love ya!
Post a Comment