Okay, so I'm trying to make dinner, something easy so I use the recipe on the back of the stovetop box. I've made it before it is super easy and everyone likes it. So I search for a microwave safe bowl: put in the stuffing and the butter and have it cook for 5 minutes. On the fourth minute I smell something burning and the microwave is smoking and inside my bowl is completely melted and on fire! I throw away that attempt and figure it was not a safe bowl for the microwave, so I try again. I usually buy two stuffings because (I don't know, I really like stuffing), and I try again with one of my bowls I know is safe. ..................I do the same steps (stuffing and butter) and set for 5 minutes, the microwave goes up in smoke AGAIN!
The missing piece of the puzzle..................water! Each time I made it WITHOUT water, it reminded me of the story when Auntie Phyllis made the jello or when Mom made the pot roast without water. Just thought I would share my very embarrassing moment. i can laugh at myself, it was really funny.
3 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love you! Nice background too!
LOL... that was great! We all have our moments, don't we?!!!
Heidi - I can't stop laughing. You remember the Phyllis thing well. Mom will have to fill you in on the details. I remember a story about Grandma making pork chops that were supposed to have a liquid in them and she forgot. Same thing.
Post a Comment