Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Okay Maree, I got the tag!

Alright my 3 goals; To be more patient with everything, to clean my house more, and to teach or show Rustin something new everyday.





My 3 obsessions: DVR-what a wonderful invention!, routines- I must do the same things everyday at the same times (am I OCD?), and I love chocolate malted crunch ice cream more than anything!





My 3 random facts: I won first place with my choir in a nation wide festival in Washington DC when I was in 8th grade, I met Dustin when I was 15 yrs old and haven't been able to get rid of him since than :), and I SERIOUSLY freaked out when I had my C-section to the point where I thought I was dying and asked to be sedated as soon as possible (I can laugh about it now!)





My 3 people to tag: sorry, not really possible since Maree and Laura already tagged everyone I know on here!





1 extra fact: I love my family very much, I am so excited to have joined the gang of 'Mommies' and I can't wait for Rob and Codys' little bundle of joy so they can post pictures like this too-----
(I had to take this costume back, I could barely get it on and Halloween is still a month and a half away. So if anyone goes to Babies R Us please look for a 36 month size, thanks ya'll)


3 comments:

Maree said...

Chocolate Malted Crunch MORE Than ME??? Ok, that blue dinosaur is PRICELESS!!! Have B R' U find one for you--don't they do that?

parkesphoto said...

hey stranger... up late w/fussy baby & what better to do then browse the net. found you whole fam.
your boys so big and handsome.
mariana
you can find me here...
www.mpphoto.net/blog

Laura Keith said...

ok, i can't read this post. something wrong with the color of the font? help.