Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update, not really :(


No new info. about Rustin but I thought I would blog anyway and thank everyone for their concerns and wonderful comments.
My son is truly loved and I know he has a lot of support from all my family and friends. It really means a lot to me when people ask about his condition, we know you all care!
Hopefully I will have a real update later this week when his Doctor gets back into town.
FYI---I love this picture, you all can see he is resting peacefully tonight :)

3 comments:

Laura Keith said...

He is so handsome! You are the luckiest mommy in the world! We love him.

Maree said...

Stinkin' CUTE! What an angel! Love to all of you.

award said...

I LOVE my boyfriend. Thanks for having dinner with me the other night. I love that kind of stuff!